Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bull sh't

I guess deep down I'm a sensitive person. With my outside trying to form a hard shell, and inside being delicate. I get affected by things. Being accused of something, which A.)never happened and B.) everyone knows that's bull shit, is hurt. Yeah I've said "I don't care what people thing" but that's my hard shell talking. Deep down I do care, and I think everyone does as well. But being accused with that SHIT, your f'ing kidding me. And not even trying to hear what I have to say, I guess my truth was never enough, and sounds like complete bull shit to you, yeah that's f'ing hurt as well. I'll admit I'm so affected by this, yep crying all night long can make a person look real pretty in the morning. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I care about this, about you and about the whole situation. But what hurts the most is being told that your lying, when you weren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment